Abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, loss of appetite, pale skin, dark heavy periods. Causes?

Hi my name is XXXXX I m 16 and a female, recently I have been experiencing pain in my abdomen , right side below my rib cage, I was hospitalised a few weeks back with the same pain, although nothing was found, the pain is excruciating and takes my breath, it is uncomfortable also with the pain I feel very tired and weak, I ve lost my appetite and am usually very pale, my periods are normal however my last one was two weeks ago and was very heavy and dark, not like my usual period, this is the 2nd day runnning I m still in pain, any suggestions! Much appreciated!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer