Abdominal pain, burning in anus, vomiting, nausea, flu. Worry?

My 5 year old daughter has been sick with what we thought was the flu since Tuesday. Started with high fever (103*) and Included lots of abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Also loss of appetite. Saw the doctor for that and ruled out strep throat (even though she had pus sacks on her tonsils). For the last 4 days she's been experiencing severe burning of her her stools are very acidic. Even when she isnt passing stools. Also she has been passing light yellow colored stools that are very buoyant. And still, on and off bouts of abdominal pain. Any ideas if this is something more serious than flu stuff? I'm a little worried about gallbladder issues.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013