Abdominal pain below breastbone, tenderness. Mass on left ovary removed, blood clots, high fever. Surgery done for perforated colon. Treatment?

I had surgery dec 27 to remove a grapefruit size mass from the left side of part of my ovary that had grown back. A week after I went home istarted running 103 temp and passing large clots of blood and no stool. Went back to er and on Jan 2 at ten pm they did emergency surgery for a perforated colon. They removed a foot of my sigmoid colon and I ended up with a temporary colostomy . A day or two ago I started experiencing abdominal pain from under my breastbone to my naval. It is somewhat hard to touch and very tender. It hurts constantly. I have an appt with my surgeon in the morning but am very worried so was wondering if you might know what the problem is now. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012