Abdominal discomfort, pain in the groin area and back. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I am a 24 year old female and I ve been experiencing some adbominal discomfort for over a week now that sporadically comes and goes but seems to be more persistent in the past few days. It was occurring more on the left side yesterday but today it s more on the right and lower groin side. I also have stabbing pains in my back and stomach that come and go. I had unprotected sex last week as well (even though he pulled out) however I won t know about a missed period for another 2 weeks. I do recall experiencing some pain prior to having sex. Do you think I could be pregnant or could it be a result of something else too? What should I do in the mean time? I have experienced this type of pain in the past before but the doctor assumed I pulled a muscle or something or did too much exercise.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012