Abdominal discomfort, loss of appetite, difficulty in passing motion. Ultrasound shows fatty liver. Is it related ?

my father , 45yr old has vague complaints like abd discomfort, fullness , loss of apetite , difficulty in passing motion . us abd showed fatty liver . he also has heart murmer . blood lipid s not done . he has never touched alcohol . s US abd enough ? shud v do any othr test ? i know there r no drugs 4 fatty liver . wat diet should he take ? his blood sugar s normal . how 2 proceed sir ? am entering 4th yr mbbs . explain me medically sir . wat might be de cause ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013