Abdominal discomfort, chest pain, lump in chest, metallic taste in mouth

hi there i have been having some lower left discomfort in my abdomen since september 2012 just below my rib my local dr thought it was trapped gas..after a few visits i started getting sharp pains in my chest and burning in my lower chest bone with feeling of a lump and throught dryness with a metallic taste in my mouth my dr and the hospital nurses thought it was funny and said it was probally anxiety which i do not think it is as i have been having it since september and i do not have anytging to worry or be stressed about..just hopeing someone can shed some light and help me out thanks in advance, lee.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013