Abdominal cramps, lower back pain, delayed periods, bloating, burning on urinating. Causes for symptoms?

Last night, i started getting these period like cramps in my abdomen . Few hours later, my lower back began to hurt. I m not on my period, even though I was supposed to start a few days ago. The pain is so bad, that it hurts to walk. It even hurts to pee. I m very bloated. I took a home pregnancy test , but it came out negative. i took some midol to try and alleviate the pain, but it hasnt worked. Now, i dont know what it could be.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Ma'am your most probably having a UTI . Before that i need to know if you've had any fever spike with chills recently. If Yes, then you need to get a urine culture and sensitivity and according to the infection detected you'll have to take a course of antibiotics and analgesics for infection.
Thank you.