Abdominal cramping, lower back pain. Could these be due to pregnancy or delayed periods?

I am waiting to see if I m pregnant or not - my period is due in three days and I have had cramping and lower back pain . I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative today. 3 days ago there was the tiniest faint line. 2 months ago the early pregnancy test came up with a faint line but then I got my periods. Could the cramping be from pregnancy or my periods coming. I don t normally get cramping until the day of my period?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I don't think that the cramping is related to pregnancy.
The usual symptoms in early days of pregnancy is nausea feelings and severe tiredness and sensitivity to smells.
The faint line on the pregnancy test can never be taken as positive.If positive it will be a clear and strong line and it should appear within 5 minutes of putting urine.
Hope this discussion is helpful to you.
Thank you for consulting us.