Abdominal X-ray showed enlarged heart. History of benign pvcs. Could this be related?

My problem is this: After having my baby I had an abdominal X-ray done. I guess my heart was in the X-ray too and the ER doc said my heart looked enlarged, but it may have just been the angle of the image, and they would do another to check it out after they attended to the original issue I was there for. Well, the doc forgot and I just wanted to get back to my baby in the NICU, so I didn t remind him. Now home, I keep thinking about it and also wondering if my previously diagnosed benign pvcs could be related to an enlarged heart. I had a holt monitor for 24 hours when i got the pvcs checked out a few years ago, but no ekg or imaging done. Should I get this checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012