Abdominal TB, treatment done. Persisting pain on coughing, pain on fiber rich foods. Advised operation. Suggestion?

Does this question. cost me?My brother suffered from abdominal TB.He took medications for almost a year.But he coughs everytime,and still complaints. of abdominal pain .He has some obstruction in intestines too.He only eats rice,says experiences pain when has fibre rich food.He hasn nt gained weight either.He never sits straight. due to pain.Docs say operatioon needed.Is treatment. incomplete
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013