Abdomen ultrasound shows large simple cortical cyst in the upper pole of right kidney. How serious is this ?

I had an ultrasound scan on my abdomen on 22/02/2013 in the Flora Clinic in Johannesburg. In the report issued after that scan I read in the statement by Dr. Stoltenkamp that and I quote There is a large simple cortical cyst in the upper pole of the right kidney . It measures 5.7 x 5.6 x 4.4 cm. Further benign simple cysts are seen in the upper and mid to lower poles of the left kidney cortex measuring 1.6 x 1.6 cm and 1.6 x 1.3 cm respectively . I have read through a number of articles on the internet in that respect, but my basic question is how serious is this ans what shall I do now.I am 86 of years of age and have a hear condition as well. Please advise if at all possible.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013