Abdomen pain, feel relief when induce vomiting, started after dinner. Cause?

I am a 53 yr old female. I had pain in my abdomen that started in the lower part of abdomen and spread to upper (middle) area of abdomen just below my breasts. The pain was unbearable and the only way I felt relief was to induce vomiting. It had started in the evening a few hours after having dinner. The next day I was a little ok and had some Cream of Wheat for breakfast with bananas and a couple of hours later the same thing happened. Gradual pain and then induced vomiting. Happened again after lunch which consisted of a small green salad with cooked chicken from the night before and some Asian sesame dressing. I am better now, but what could have been the cause?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
stomach infection or gall bladder problem
get course of metronidazole short course
take antacid gel tds
antiemetic for vomiting
low protein high fiber diet with plenty of fluids
get gastroenterloist consultation who can diagnose exactly what is that by undergoin ultrasound and treat accordingly