A shooting pain down the entire length of my forearm after giving blood, please help

Hi About 8 days ago i gave a blood sample, ive donated blood 30 or 40 times with no problems really. This time though when the needle went in it was agony, a shooting pain down the entire length of my forearm . I gritted my teeth and let her get on with it. 2 days later i noticed a sharp pain down the length of my arm when i straighten it, and an ache all the way down to my wrist, this doesnt seem to be getting any better or any worse. Is this a cause for concern ? i was planning to give it a week then perhaps go to docs, but im in and out of the docs a lot at the moment, and didnt want to waste their time on stuff they cant help. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011