A full term male infant, siblings died of SIDS, temporary paroxysmal episodes. Need a full examination by a formal Pediatric cardiological consultant. What should I do

Hi Colleagues, I m a pediatrician in Guyana.I have no Ped. cardiologist to back me up here.I ve got this most interesting case a few hrs ago.Full term,normal, male infant.Three prior siblings (same father,boys + girl) all died after 1-2 months.Before SIDS -like deaths,they suffered some temporary paroxysmal episodes (during which epistaxis seen) of tremors and LOC (at first thought to be seizures) after which recovery was complete and apparently left the attending doctors baffled.A few yrs ago I briefly met the parents and examined the third sibling.He was normal but I strongly advised a formal Ped. cardiological consult to confirm/rule out a conduction problem.However,the delay in doing so was fatal.I have video recordings of the EKG off the monitor which I took soon after hooking him up.This site has no means for attachment of the file.But I can send that to an email address stat.Thank you for this opportunity. Dr H
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012