9 year old child, suffering from sharp stabbing pains around belly button, spreading, loss of appetite. Causes and treatment?

Hi! My little sister is 9, and she has been having sharp stabbing pains around her belly button and she said it Has been spreading. This happened last night. She woke up about thirty minutes ago, and her mom slept with her; and it is still hurting. She is eating oatmeal but very little of it. She said she needed to go to the doctor last night, but she ended up falling asleep after an hour or so. We tried a couple different things, but nothing really worked. She said before it was non-stop, but now it goes off and on. She hasn t gone to the bathroom either. ???
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012