9 months pregnant, memory loss, blurred vision. Normal symptoms during pregnancy?

Hi, My sister is in 9th month of her pregnancy. Her due date as suggested by doctor is 20-21st of this month itself.Sometime back (30-45 mins) she was asking me wiered questions as to how does my brother and brother-in-law look.She says she is not able to remember faces of people whom she meets everyday or regularly. Is it normal during pregnancy??Or is it something serious. She also said that she is facing little blurr vision problem also. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012