8 positive pregnancy tests. Having fibroids, endmetriosis and adenomyoisis with an adenomyoma on uterine wall. What should i do?

lmp march 12/13. 8 positive pregnancy tests. u/s on tuesday showed 4.5 weeks 3mm gestational sac. hcg tuesday 1529, repeat on thursday 3060. I hae fibroids, endmetriosis and adenomyoisis with an adenomyoma on uterine wall. they are waiting now until may 7th for another ultrasound. is this a viable pregnancy at t his point. I do have queezyness all day which I didn't have with my son at all. when I was pregnant with him I was taking tests at 18/20 weeks because I felt nothing and only gained 7 pounds. I am also newly diagnosed with CVID and get ivig infusions monthly. I know I am still high risk just very nerous
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013