8 months pregnant. Pericoronitis in lower wisdom teeth. Yellow discharge causing foul breath. Will pus harm baby?

I believe i have pericoronitis in my left lower wisdom tooth . There is no pain but if i push on my gums around my wisdom tooth a yellow, smelly fluid comes out. Its causing me to have foul breath and a bad taste in my mouth from time to time. I went to the dentist , he took xrays and said it was not infected and was unable to pull it because my insurance would not cover it unless it was infected. Im very worried that it is in fact infected, as i am 8 weeks pregnant. I am worried that by swallowing this fluid its getting into my bloodstream and will harm the baby. What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013