8 month old has vomiting, wretching, bile with diarrhea, ear infection. Bottom skin raw, broken. What to do ?

Hi my eight month old has the stomach bug, started with vomiting , wretching, bile and contined with diarrhea the next day. I took her to the dr, found out she also has an ear infection . That was four days ago. She is eating formula, but she s not interested in any of the BRAT diet foods so the diarrhea has gotten worse. Two days ago her bm changed and now it s very yellow, watery, curdy and smells sweet, almost like yeast . Her poor bottom is raw and the skin is broken and enflammed. Do I continue to stay the course and let it run or do I need to be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013