77 ESR, 11.8 haemoglobin, 7 ra factor quantitative, persistent fever, fatigue. Tests, scans clear. Advise?

I'm married 34 years old female. I have 77 ESR, my haemoglobin is 11.8, my ra factor quantitative is 7. I have a persistent fever of 99-100 at all times for few weeks. I'm fatigued beyond belief. I wake up tired ( even after 7 hours of straight sleep). I have this weird restlessness in my legs. All my urine/stool and blood tests are normal. my mammogram is clear and so is my ecg and chest xray.Though i have a complex cyst in my right ovary. I'm tired of geting tests and finding nothing. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013