70 years, having high blood pressure. Feeling tired and dizzy. Same on changing medication. Cause?

I have an elderly lady that is on high blood pressure meds. She just changed it from a newer one back to lacinopril. It is doing the same as the last med. She wakes up tired out, dizzy, white and can hardly get around in the AM, cause her blood pressure is 90/60. Then by afternoon she is back to more a normal blood pressure of 135/80. She is in her late 70 s. Can you tell me why both meds, might do this. I am just worried about her.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013