7 year old having pain while urination. Tight foreskin. Need circumcision?

My son has not been circumcised, he is 7 years old. Over the last 2 weeks he has been having a lot of pain/discomfort when urinating. It seems as though he can only pull back his foreskin comfortably halfway and then there is a very small pinhole for urine to escape out of. When urinating if i don t help him his foreskin seems to balloon up then the urine come spraying out like a fire hose. He is going back to school in a little over a week and he s needing my help to urinate and i don t know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012