7 year old having a big belly. Should I be worried about the worm infestation?

My daughter is 7 almost 8 she is not overweight according to her doctor but she has a very round, big belly. Much like a toddlers only a bit more pronounced. She has regular bowel movements and does not complain about anything but it is so different from all the other little girls I see including her sister. Should I be worried? Are there any medical issues that could cause this? My family is short and barrel bellied in general but she is extreme. Her stomach muscles are not as strong as her sisters (age 4) and I read alot about worms but this is ongoing since forever so I am curious if I should be worried or not.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012