7 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound done, unable to see anything, baby might be growing outside uterus. Cause of worry?

hello my name is i am 18 years old and am pregnant ... i had an ultra sound at 7weeks but they wernt able to see anything they even told me the baby might be outside the uterus ... what would the risk be? am i in danger..? and why wernt they able to see my baby? am i pregnant? i havent had my period since the last week of september and this has never happend to me before? is it to early to see a baby growing inside of me? i am really scared please help!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012