6year old boy becoming pale with a dark circle under eye, what could be the reason ?

My 6 year old son said he felt ill a couple of days a go, and to be honest he looked like death warmed up, he was white and had black circles rounds his eyes, he seemed to pick up, now today he has a lump appearing in his neck, he has ulcers of different sizes Iin his mouth and is still white as a ghost with dark circles round his eyes, and he has gone to sleep on the settee! This is not normal for my son, he has no previous medical history and it really isnt normal for him to sleep in the day! Any ideas of what this could be.......i am going to book in with the doctor first thing in morning as its sunday today
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011