Is it safe to try Pixel perfect lazer for dark and deep under eyes ?

my problem i have under eye XXXXXXX and dark as well,and i tried the fillier but it doesnt work well it get them blue,and i melt them ,i want a good solution for both problem the dark and XXXXXXX i heard an advice to do the pixel perfect lazer to the under eye but i would like to hear from u and i am 30 years old
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Follow-up: Is it safe to try Pixel perfect lazer for dark and deep under eyes ? 9 minutes later
i used to have dark circle and XXXXXXX since child but in two years ago it increase and i hate my look .....plz dr i want a really good solution
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later

I can understand your problem as such dark circles give you a tired look all the time.

The most likely culprit causing chronic dark circles, is excess pigmentation in the skin. Dark circles are prevalent on all skin colors and types, but they especially trouble African-Americans, Southeast Asians and Southern Italians.

Sun exposure exacerbates dark circles. Dilated blood vessels that sit close to the thin under-eye skin, ageing, using birth control pills, etc are other causes.

Topical creams that contain alphahydroxy acids( which can thicken the skin), or vitamins C and K,( which can inflame skin) do help a lot.

For resistant cases, laser surgery that resurfaces skin and destroys pigment cells is the treatment of choice. If you have already used fillers without any improvement then my suggestion would be to go for the laser treatment after discussing with your dermatologist.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.