60 year old having difficulty in social interaction, unwanted thoughts and arthritis with muscular degeneration. Need psychiatric help

hi dr my wife aged about 60yrs who is maintaining a good health and is suffering from some unwanted prob,like always feeling sl;eepy thinks of unwanted things throughout, not interested in mixing up with people .she hasto go to usa, for daughters pregnancy in sept.she is having arthritis , muscular degeneration etc .i am planning to meet some good psychatrists .kindly advice me on this
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012