6 years old. Allergic rhinitis, sensitive to dust, temperature, vomiting, abdominal pain. Treatment?

sir , my 6 years baby (weight-nearly 20kilos)girl has a tendency of recurrent allegic rhinitis and cough.she is very sensitive to wind.dust and variation of temperature.She has h/o brochial spasm esp during severe cough and cold.her mother and grandfather has h/o br. asthma .she falls sick very frequently.sometimes cough assaocited with vomitting and pain abdomen, augmentin full course helps then.But every month augmentin therapy seems to be abnormal.Local pediatrician also feels embarassed to see her falling sick very frequently.He has now prescribed her bovine collostrum powder adding with milk once a day.I want to know will it help her or any other measures to be taken,is it safe also/
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012