6 year old, white bump near teeth, loose tooth. On antibiotics. Dental X-ray normal. Treatment?

My six year old daughter has a small, white bump above her two front teeth that is very painful. Her one tooth is also loose. About three weeks ago, she started complaining of pain. I took her to the dentist and an x-ray showed nothing. He still put her on a antibiotic. Unfortunately, she ended up in the emergency room with severe abdominal pain due to the med and we were directed to stop it. Now, we noticed this white bump appeared. I am worried.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012