6 year old diagnosed with moderate pelviectasis in uterus, kidney issues since infant, MRI showed early bifurcation in left kidney. Meaning?

Hello, my daugher who is 6 now was diagnosed with moderate pelvietasis in utero and has had issues with her kidney since she was 2months old. Recently she had a MR urogram and it showed early bifurcation in the left kidney however it did not show a crossing blood vessel which is why the test was ordered, So my question is what is early bifucation and should I be concerned about this? Also if she doesnt have a blockage why is her kidney and collection chamber still dilated?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012