6 weeks pregnant, no fetal pole or heartbeat, brown discharge. Taken Dicynone. Should I stop it and take Duphaston?

i am 31 have a naturally birh baby befoe now in my second pregnancy i am six weeks and the doctor says that there is no fetal pole nor fetus heartbeat yet also a brownish discharge was noticed by me she told me to repeat the ultrasonic after 2 weeks for baby heartbeat search and gave me dicynone twice daily for the last two days i have been using the dicynone but now the discharge have blood in it and the medicine has no effect my hcg was 7141 and i will have another one tonight to check if it doubled,if i found it doubled shold i stop dicynone and take duphastone or progesterone instead
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012