6 month old has been diagnosed with small brain with fluid. Has seizures. Reason? Took prilosec in the past. Is that the reason?

My 6 month old Son just had an MRI reveal he has a smaller brain and there is fluid on it. He has a twin sister that is fine and he was progressing right along with her up until 3 months when he started having seizures. I'm trying to get some answers as to why he would regress or what could have cause this. He was on Prilosec which from what I understand is a very powerful drug. All the sonograms prior to the birth and test done after checked out to be normal and like I said he was do things before that he cannot do now.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013