6 Years old. Having recurrent cough. Prescribed roxid, dilosyn, benocide. What could be the problem?

My Son 6 Years old has been having recurrent cough every 2 days, he keeps coughing all day and especially in the night, sometimes it really becomes very bad, We have shown him to several doctors and they have prescirbed him many antibiotics over the years like Pexaclav, Clav, Augmentin DUO, Augmentin DS. Now anothet Doctor yesterday has prescribed Roxid, Dilosyn, Ascoril LS, Benocide, can u pls advice what is the exact problem with my Child
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013