51 year old, masturbate occasionally. At what point does it become dangerous?

hey doctor i am a christian single woman over 51 years of age be celibate for the same no sexual contact with a man. I was married for 18 years and now divorced but ocassionally masturbate not habitually, My committment to God is a good one but really want to know if it s wrong and will I still find pleasure with my new mate when I get one. when does it become at a danger point?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
hi dear, i hope u get a new mate. there is nothing dangerous just take protection. regarding masturbation, its totally normal in fact it gives lot of pleasure, and is a good cardio exercise in fact. so dont be ashamed or feared of it . enjoy ur life. good night