5 year old have red pimple on face,using peroxide but not satisfied with the treatment

My 5 year old grand-daughter has one pimple on her face (cheek) My 5 year old grand-daughter has one pimple on her face (cheek). It is the size of a small pea and is getting to be dark red. It seems to come to a head but never actually does. (If that makes sense). She has had it for at least 8 months. We thought that it would take care of itself and did not want to make things worse. I have tried peroxide on it and it seems to help a bit but not enough. I have also tried a \
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011