5 year child suffering from stomach ache. Diagnosed as flu. Started frequent urination after medication. What's wrong?

My little girls is 5 yrs old now and she s been suffering from stomach ache over a yr I taken to the Dr. And they say it s a flu , it s something she ate, it s normal sometimes and just give her Tylenol and she just started developing frequent urination today alone she peed 3 times in less than 5 min I asked her if it burn when she pees and she said no any ideas what she might have the dr. Doesn t follow up on all the stuff we tell him
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012