5 year child having pink eye. On vigamox eye drops. Started coughing and fever. What is the cause and cure?

Hi my 5 year old recently had pink eye in her right eye and then left eye. I took her in to the doctor and they gave her vigamox eye drops. She now has a cough and a fever ranging from 100 to 101. I am planning to take her back to the doctor tomorrow but I just noticed a red spot on the top of her right eyeball. Italmist looks like a blown blood vessel but its a little darker. Is there anything I can do for it now and do you know what could have caused this and if so is it related to the fever?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012