5 weeks pregnant, had dizzy spells follwed by niht sweat, chills. Had 2 miscarriages. Will I miscarry ?

Hello, I m 33 years old and am 5wks pregnant. The other night I had woken up to use the bathroom when I was done I had a dizzy spell follow by night sweat then chills. I managed to eat a cracker and drink some water. Laid on my left side as I was told that helps with oxygen . This is my second pregnancy I miscarried two years ago around 9 weeks. I m also told that I have an irregular heartbeat . Will I miscarry again?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013