47 yr old, suddenly stopped reaching orgasm, no precum, get erections but lose them. Possible causes ?

I am a 47 yr old male who quite suddenly stopped reaching orgasm over 2 1/2 yrs ago. I do not have ED as I awake ea morning with an erection and frequently experience them throughout the day. when I attempt to masterbate I feel like I am going to climax, and even like its about to erupt then... nothing! I then lose my erection as though I had an orgasm but I don t. there is no precum or any evidence of any juices that are left behind as evidence of almost cumming. I am so frustrated and I don t know where to go for help. I feel certain it is a physiological condition. what other questions might you have to zero in on possible causes??
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013