46 years old, taking BP tablet daily without any problem

I am 46 years old,healthy,taking BP tab daily without any problem I am 46 years old,healthy,taking BP tab daily without any problem
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dipak.. ‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
along with the tablet u r taking ... i will advice u to take tonicard 15 drops in 1/4 cup of water twice daily its a homeopathic medicine .. it a tonic to the heart
‘Wish you Good Health’.
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi Greetings from health care magic
Why you are continuing BP tablets regularly without having BP? every drugs has more or less side effects. You can keep your blood pressure normal by adopting healthy life style. regular exercise or yoga , avoid non veg and fatty diet, then no need to take any medicine if your body is maintaing balance. Our body always try to be in a balance condition. If you dont have any symptoms no need to give extra medication. Thank you
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear dipak
The fact that when you started with your BP tablet what was the status at that time of your bp. Now you are normal because of these tablets. Please continue your tablets.
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
hi,
welcome to health care magic,
continue the tablets in regular time don't miss it.taking medicines in regular time the problem with high blood pressure is 0%.
take care.