43 yrs old, irregular periods normally, delayed, swollen abdomen, yellow white discharge, fluttering. Pregnant ?

hi i am 43 years old I NORMALLY HAVE IRREGULAR PERIODS BUT i KNOW THE DATE I have them I am twelve days late I have a swollen abdomen and have been having yellow and white discharge also I have felt some movement and slight fluttering s in my tummy and had some dizzy spells my last period was on the 27th August and finished on the 1st Sept I believe I could be pregnant this will be my third child if I am
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012