4 year old on zyrtec for allergies. Crusting and puffiness on eyes, runny nose, cough. Whitish spots in the throat. Are these allergy symptoms?

hi, my daughter who is 4 years old has been having allergies all her life. she is on prescription zyrtec and nasal spray and patonol eye drops. the past couple of morning she has been waking up to yellow crust and goop all over her eyes and makes it to where she cant open her eyes making her eyes relly puffy and red. also during the day white goop comes out of her eye and really bad watery eyes. she also has a runny nose , and is starting to cough so i looked at her thoat and looks like she has whitish yellowish spots all over the back of her thoat. she hasnt been drinking and eating as much as she usually does. Is all of these syptoms caused by allergies or should i give her something else?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013