4 weeks post pardum. Heavy bleeding, clots, discomfort, brown mucus discharge. Is this type of bleeding normal?

I m 4weeks post pardum my medicated abortion . I had some heavy bleeding the first 3-5 days and passed a few clots. With the pain medication the have me, I literally felt slight discomfort. My question is, now that I m 4weeks out, the bleeding has turned brown and has a mucis like substance. Is this normalal? The closest pland parent hood os 3.5hrs away from where I live. Is this type of bleeding normal?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012