4 months twins, born at 32 weeks. Which food can be given to them?

My DDs are 4 months old and they are born at 32 weeks. So NICU started them with dexolac special care as i din hav BM supply. Later we switched to dexolac 1. Offlate they are not taking up this formula. So with my Ped s advice we switche dto Lactogen and everything is well. But my elder DD cries very often in hunger. So Ped suggested to add Cerelac or nestum to the Formula milk. Is it safe to give these to my DDs. they are 4 months and a week old.Also let me know which is better. Nestum or cerelac and how to feed these to my babies.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012