4 month old has popped a bruise on arm near the shoulder that doesn't go away. What could it be ?

My 4 month old daughhter has poped up with a bruise on her arm near her should. it will not go away i have taken her to two differant doctors and they have said they don t kno what it is but its not a bruise. it all started 3 weeks ago when i was changeing her cloths and i noticed it i freaked out and made an appt for her doctor . she seen her and she said it looks like bruise. and so i was like okey well it has fever and it swollen she said put ice on it and it should go away well a week later i went to the night clinic and the doctor looked at it and said i don t kno what that is but thays not a bruise. she said go back to your doctor and tell her u need an appt so i made one and another bby doctor looked at it and said you know its been there going on two weeks aand nothing has changed if it where a bruise it would have started going away and she said almost like a hematomabut its not cause of the soft tissue by what i just descibed and it pop up with in 24 hours and going away what do u think it could be. my doctor has sent reverals to children s hospital to a surgen to look at it.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013