39 year old with reflux and gastritis. Burning in the chest. Normal myocardial perfusion test report. Is this related to heart?

I am a 39 year old female with a hx of reflux and gastritis . I have been having a burning in the left side of my chest off and on all day today. This is not new. i have had 2 stress tests, one of which was a myocardial perfusion test. Both were perfectly normal. My blood pressure has also been normal. I don t have shortness of breath, nausea , vomiting . However, I have been burping and passing gas all day. I did have pancakes this morning (which tend to give me gas). I don t believe it s cardiac in nature because I have been through the tests and have been to the ER for the same thing a couple of times. I would just like to hear your thoughts on whether it sounds like reflux or something I should be more concerned about.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013