38 weeks pregnant, pain, contractions not close enough, urine has kentones, estergons. Cause of worry?

I m 38 weeks pregnant and I went in the hospital I was having a lot pain and contractions they checked my dialed and I was only 1 cm and my contractions weren t to close so I was sent home. They tested my urine and things were flagged as off like I have kentones and estergons in there and I m still in a lot of pain today. What should I do? I m worried about the health if my baby
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Hi Craze...,
You should be careful, The process of labour can start full blown any time. It takes about 12-14 hours in first and much less in subsequent pregnancies.
Ketones in urine are probably due to poor intake.
Please make sure that you have enough dietary intake to sustain yourself well.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be happy to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer, please close the discussion and put a rating for it.
Dr.Monika choudhary