38 weeks pregnant, leaking fluid, increased lower to mid back pain, severe vaginal itching, had strained the stomach during fall. Remedy?

Ok, I am 38 weeks pregnant and had been worried about leaking fluid since Saturday. My doctor said it may just be an increase in vaginal discharge . I have had an increase in lower to mid back pain for days now and then had a fall yesterday at Wal-Mart. I did not actually land on my back or stomache or anything I caught myself on my hands and knees but think I strained my stomach. Today I have had a severe lower abdominal pain , so bad that it hurts to walk/lie down/sit/and move my legs in certain positions. I have also been having some vaginal itching....
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012