38 weeks pregnant, having increase in discharge, feeling weak, increase in pain. Reason?

Im 38 weeks pregnant and i keep on waking up with soaked underwear but it doesnt smell like urine . Also i have had a huge increase in discharge . Everytime i stand up it just gushes out! At first i thought it was urine from the baby pushing on my Blatter until i realized that the color of the fluid changed. What could this be? I have also been having an increase in pain! I could barely get out of bed yesterday because i felt like i was going to just fall to the floor meaning that i felt very weak and tired !
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012