36 year old with COPD and MS. Have chest discomfort, heaviness in the arms and shoulders. On infusion for MS. Could that be the reason?

I am a 36 yr old female with ms and copd , i have been having chest discomfort for about three weeks now. It seems to be happening more often and my arm (left) will hurt and my back right next to the bottom of my left shoulder blade, i have been very cold lately, and i feel like i have been hit by a truck. Last time i went for my infusion ( tysabri ) for ms my bp was 97/47 then 108/57 which is rather low. What can be going on?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013